Material Planning / Lot Management
- We provide trained lift truck drivers along with the use of pump carts.
- Accessibility to several qualified trucking firms, assembly plant approved.
- Loading docks for easy transport accommodations.
- Proper documentation and traceability for shipping and receiving material.
- Capable and competent methods used for conforming and non-conforming material.
- Complete and detailed records provided to our customers in a timely manner, maintaining accuracy.
- ISO methods are used to maintain organization in designated areas for sorting, rework, shipping, receiving and scrap.
Our facility/warehouse is located in Burlington, Ontario Canada. This is a centralized location, close to the Assembly plants.
- In house capabilities include a 6000 sq. ft. warehouse with 2 dock level entries. (cross dock capability)
- Certified lift truck drivers.
We have accessibility to CMM resources. We have representation available in the following cities:
- St. Thomas
Our response time can vary depending on the job size and location. On-site residents are available at Assembly Plant levels. Human resource centers provide us capable staffing when our employees are fully utilized. A qualified Quality Representative from Automotive Specialty is assigned to every client we represent to assist in resolving all issues.
We assign a champion to collaborate with team leaders establishing an efficient/prompt method to resolve any concerns with accurate documentation and traceability.
- A quote and statement of work is provided before job acceptance.
- A job package is created with the Job Request
- Our team “champion” is assigned to provide and produce all paperwork and attain knowledge to the assigned project.
- A Job Instruction is created for reference and visual aid to accurately describe the purpose and step-by-step containment process required to perform and complete the project.
- A Sign In/Out sheet is used for accuracy and accountability for each team member to sign, recognize and understand the scope of work.
- Records are accurately kept on the Material Count Sheets to capture and retain vital and important information for our customer.
- Upon completion, the Job Request/Completion Update package is emailed for customer retention.
- A Plant Visitation Report is provided if the customer requires an on-site rep to investigate and assess the suppliers concern and assist with resolution.
- All inspectors successfully complete an entry level test to ensure comprehension.
- Team Leaders provide guidance and leadership to confirm competency and accuracy of customer expectations.
- Quality Representation of OEM's at Assembly Plant levels.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification training.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Trained and certified quality auditors
- Automotive Specialty has a complete knowledge of automotive operating systems and works well with supplier quality engineering personnel in the identification, containment and resolution of quality issues.
- Since quality is not re-action, but pro-action, our experience has enhanced our product knowledge to identify, contain and assist in resolving issues related to all types of automotive products.